Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home Stretch

Well, I am about 37 weeks along and considered "full-term" at this point, although we still have another 3 weeks until the actual due date (4/21/09). We are both very ready to meet this little girl. The fun of pregnancy is long, long gone and we are as prepared as we'll ever be. The reality of parenthood is forefront on my mind, although I really have no idea what it will be like. I try to imagine daily life, but as I hear from other parents..."becoming a parent will turn your life upside down and rock your world". We are both as ready as we'll ever be for the roller-coaster we are strapping into. Bring it on little one...we cannot wait to see your cute little face and share our lives with you!!

1 comment:

AngieH26 said...

I feel for you. Let me know if you need anything...And I mean it. Don't worry about the parenting thing, you guys are going to be great parents. It's the best roller coaster of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way! Talk to you soon!

Shrimpie @ 20 wks

Shrimpie @ 20 wks
Isn't she cute?