Saturday, February 7, 2009

We have arrived at the third trimester

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!! I am just 3 days away from the 30 week mark...with only 10 short weeks to go. I am definitely feeling quite large these days and am feeling shrimpie kick and squirm more often and with greater intensity. Saw the doc last week and everyhting is looking good and on track. I passed my diabetes test and my iron level is good. However, I have gained a bit too much weight...oops. Well, anyone who knows me and knows how much I love food, is probably not at all surprised. Pregnancy is like a green light for over-eating. I know I should be choosing a piece of broccoli over a fudge brownie... but you know what...I'm enjoying it right now. After shrimpie arrives it'll be all about Weight Watchers...so I'm going to enjoy myself (in relative moderation).

On another note - my niece, Zoe Rene, arrived on 1/30/09 and mom & baby are doing great! In fact, my big sis, Janine, makes the whole labor, delivery and mothering thing look sooo easy. I know it isn't and I'm sure it will be a challenge...but I am so excited for the opportunity (minus the labor & delivery). Check out the pix.

No comments:

Shrimpie @ 20 wks

Shrimpie @ 20 wks
Isn't she cute?