Thursday, November 6, 2008

weeks 13-15

I'm feeling great! After 12 weeks, my days of napping and tiring out seem long gone. I have so much more energy now. Felt the lil shrimpie move at about 15 weeks...felt like a little fishy swirling inside a fish bowl - sooo cool!! My regular clothes (esp. pants) no longer fit, except for the fabulous cotton stretch ones (all clothes should stretch in my opinion). I have slowly begun shopping for maternity clothes, and have discovered they can be difficult to locate. But I do love my new pants with the stretchband waist - all jeans should have that stretchband (especially for people who love food like I do).

Jay and I (with some help from my folks) have just about cleared out the baby's room (previously known as Nat's office). It's a bit of a domino effect, you move your stuff out of one room and then end up moving other stuff out of other rooms to make room for your stuff. Too much stuff!! We're getting there.

4 comments:

hollyli said...

Nat - you look fantastic! we hope to see you in December. As far as mat clothes... you can order online thru Ann Taylor, JC Penneys (& in the store), old navy, and if you have one, Ross Dress for less sells mat clothes for cheap! woo hoo... did i mention you look awesome?! love holly, brad & amelia

Heather said...

I can't believe it, your prego!! It is going to be the cutest darn thing ever. I am definitely coming out for the baby shower...miss you both and lots of love. Give the little shrimpie a love rub for me =)

Deanne said...

Hey Girlie!

So glad to see a Shrimpie blog, and I really want to see your tummy grow in these pictures as time goes on. Oh, and don't forget to try Target for maternity clothes. They have great jeans!
See you at Christmas!
love, Deanne, Vince and Lilly

Heather said...

OMG I love the Thriller dance. HAHA I remember back in the day when that video use to scare me. OMG too funny. You just keep rocking it! Miss ya and love you!

Shrimpie @ 20 wks

Shrimpie @ 20 wks
Isn't she cute?